Welcome to UI Patterns’ documentation¶
The module also generates a pattern library page to be used as documentation for content editors or as a showcase for business like the one shown below:
The UI Patterns project provides 5 modules:
- UI Patterns: the main module, its purpose is to expose patterns to the Drupal rendering system and provide a
pattern library overview page, available at
- UI Patterns Field Group: allows to use patterns to format field groups provided by the Field group module.
- UI Patterns Layouts: allows to use patterns as layouts provided by the Layout plugin module. This allows patterns to be used on Display Suite view modes or on panels out of the box.
- UI Patterns Display Suite: allows to use patterns to format Display Suite field templates.
- UI Patterns Views: allows to use patterns as Views row templates.